|Archbishop's Appeal Report - Keeping You In The Know|
|Positive reflection of generosity|
|Charts - Contribution and Allocation|
Positive reflection of generosity
As at the end of May 2011 the Archbishop’s Appeal contribution totaled $4,392,123.49. The Special Collection in November 2010 represents 41% of this total and the remaining 59% represents the ongoing contributions by donors. The level of ongoing commitment is a positive reflection of the generosity of donors in giving to the Appeal. The Archbishop's Appeal is an annual fundraising effort in support of the Mission of the Church; pastoral priorities, programmes and restoration and renovation of Churches in the Archdiocese.
Contributions by donors; Parishes, Organizations and Individuals are outlined in the folowing statements and graphs.
|< Prev||Next >|
Last Updated on Friday, 21 October 2011 17:56